Spray Coating process:
First of all, the surface of the equipment needs to be sandblasted, sprayed with a special primer, and then the fluorine plastic powder is charged through a high-voltage electrostatic device and uniformly adsorbed on the surface of the processed workpiece under the action of an electric field. After high temperature baking, the clinker particles will melt into a dense protective layer firmly attached to the workpiece surface, such as 1mm thick coating, also need repeated 5-6 times spraying and baking, usually the max thickness can be sprayed to 2 mm.
At present, typical domestic raw materials, such as DuPont-Teflon, xylan-PTFE,halar-ECTFE, Japan-Daikin, etc. Teflon has corrosion resistance, high cleanliness, non-viscosity, non-wettability, self-lubricity, wear resistance, high and low temperature resistance, insulation etc, widely used in human daily life.
● FEP (F46)
· Chemical resistance is similar to PFA
· Mechanical resistance is not as good as PFA and PTFE
· Temperature resistance range between -190°C ~+ 200 °C
· Anti-stick performance is better than PFA
· Powder, emulsion sprayed with a non-stick type of 100 microns and a temperature range of -190°C to + 200°C.
· Powder heavy anticorrosive type is 2000 microns, temperature range: -150°C to + 190 °C, molding layer thickness is 8mm-10mm, -50 °C to +180 °C.
● ETFE (F40)
· Chemical resistance is best after PTFE, PFA and FEP
· Same extension properties as PTFE
· Temperature resistance range between -50 °C to + 150°C
· Powder, emulsion sprayed common anticorrosive type 300 microns, temperature resistant range: -50 °C to 150 °C.
· Powder, emulsion sprayed heavy anti-corrosion type of 2000 microns, temperature resistant range: -50 °C to + 150 °C
· Roller coating thickness is 2mm-5mm, -30 °C to +120 °C.
● ECTFE (halar)
· Resistance to organic solvents, strong acids, chlorides and sodium hydroxide.
· The impact toughness is still good when the temperature is -40 °C.
· The temperature resistance range is -50 °C to 150 °C,
· the common thickness of sprayed anticorrosive coating is 300μm, the thickness of coating max 1500μm.
· the thickness of heavy anticorrosive type lining is 2.5mm, the range of temperature resistance is -30 °C to 120 °C.