PFA anticorrosive tank
RANA was the leading manufacturer of anticorrosion equipment. With more than 25 years work experince, we will offer you a better solution for Fluoropolymer lined tanks and vessels.
Fluoropolymer has been widely utilized in the storage of corrosive chemicals including Hydrofluoric acid, Sulfuric acid, Chlorosulfonic acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, Nitric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide. Furthermore, tanks and vessels lined with Fluoropolymer teflon PTFE, PFA, ECTFE, ETFE, PVDF sheet can be used in the storage of ultra-high purity chemicals in the semiconductor, electronical chemicals and pharmaceutical industries.
1. Size : 0.5 m3 ~ 150 m3
2. Housing Material : Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
3. Lining Material : PTFE, PFA, ETFE, PVDF, ECTFE, NEW-PTFE
4. Lining Method :
Teflon Sheet Lining - (PTFE, PFA, ETFE, PVDF, ECTFE, NEW-PTFE)
Rotation Molding - (ETFE)
5.Tank types: Horizontal, Vertical
6. Linings of 2-3 mm thick PTFE fluoropolymer, or 2.3 mm thick PFA fluoropolymer.
7. Property of Teflon Sheet
1) Excellent chemical resistance
2) Good electric insulation and high frequency characteristics
3) Friction and abrasion : Lowest friction coefficient and unique self - lubrication
4) Non-adhesion : PTFE is particularly strong in this feature. It detaches well even when contacting with abhesive materials.