RANA was the leading manufacturer of anticorrosion equipment. With more than 25 years work experince, we will offer you a better solution for Fluoropolymer lined tanks and vessels.
In order to ensure the correct installation of steel-lined PTFE storage tanks and high efficiency in chemical production, we need to pay attention to the following four points in prefabricating the equipment:
1. Steel lining PTFE storage tanks should be laid out according to the equipment layout before placing and pre-cutting;
2. The welding shrinkage and machining allowance should be reserved according to the process requirements;
3. The steel used in the storage tank can be cut by flame cutting and mechanical pipe cutting;
4. The edge of the steel processing surface should be smooth and smooth, no slag, delamination, cracks and other defects;
5. When the surface is hardened by the flame cutting groove, the surface hardened layer should be removed.
In addition, before the prefabrication of the steel-lined PTFE storage tank, the linear flatness of the steel plate shall be checked by using a linear model. The flatness space of the steel plate shall not exceed 4 mm.