Steel Pipe Lining Fluoroplastic PTFE
Steel-lined tetrafluoro powder molded straight pipe
Since the introduction and research of the overall molded PTFE lining technology, RANA has successfully developed the overall molded lining products through the unremitting efforts of engineers and technicians for many years. Its characteristics are as follows:
1. High temperature resistance: Under the condition of strong corrosive medium, the temperature range is -20 ° C ~ 170 ° C, which can meet all chemical media.
2. Vacuum resistance: in the range of -20 ° C ~ 170 ° C, can be used under vacuum conditions.
3. High pressure resistance: under temperature range, can withstand the pressure of up to 2.5Mpa.
4. Anti-penetration:through advanced lining process into a high-density PTFE lining layer was selected, so that the product has superior resistance to permeability.
5. The overall molding and sintering process lining, solve the steel-fluorine cold heat expansion problem, so that it achieves synchronous expansion and contraction.
6. It adopts standardized size preparation, especially the pipes and pipe fittings used in chemical pipelines have strong interchangeability, which provides great convenience for installation and spare parts.