Tight lining process pipe, commonly known as pipes with extruded process, refers to PTFE pipe diameter slightly larger than the steel pipe diameter, Lining through the mechanical traction method. Loose lining process pipes refers to the outer diameter of the PTFE pipe is slightly smaller than...
Steel-lined PTFE pipes have sufficient mechanical strength
1. Have a certain impact strength to prevent damage due to collision and soil pressure during transportation.
2. It has good bending resistance so that it will not be damaged due to bending during pipeline construction.
3. It has good abrasion resistance to prevent damage from external friction during construction.
4. Penetration must reach sufficient index so that the coating can resist more concentrated load.
5. Good adhesion and adhesion to the pipeline.